At Allbritten, our team specializes in getting local air conditioners ready for the hot summer ahead.If you want to keep your air conditioner running efficiently, a tune-up is essential. It can lower your summer energy bills.
Our thorough, professional tune-up service boosts your AC’s efficiency, reduces the risk of a breakdown, and improves your summer comfort.
- Lowered Breakdown Risk: A spring AC tune-up drastically reduces your risk of a summer breakdown. Why? Well, for one, it gives our techs a chance to catch small issues early, before they lead to big problems or a breakdown.
- Summer Energy Savings: An AC tune-up makes your air conditioner far more efficient in the summer ahead. This means more cooling for less money. You’ll save on your utility bills throughout the hot summer months.
- Greater Reliability: On the hottest summer nights, there’s a peace that comes with knowing that your air conditioner just got a clean bill of health in the spring. An AC tune-up makes your system more reliable.
- Improved Home Comfort: In addition to an efficiency boost, homeowners will also notice that their air conditioner is cooling their home more effectively. Maintenance helps your AC unit perform at its best.
- Extended System Warranty: Your air conditioner is likely still covered by its manufacturer’s warranty—critical coverage for its major components. However, these warranties usually stipulate that you must book annual tune-ups.
- Longer System Life: An air conditioner that receives professional maintenance every spring is far more likely to last longer than one that goes without annual tune-ups. This can extend the life of your AC unit by years!