Our team helps homeowners get ready for winter with our thorough, multipoint heating inspections and tune-ups. By giving our techs a chance to look at your furnace, heat pump, or ductless system before winter, you’ll be less likely to experience a breakdown or other problems.
For your heating system, annual maintenance is essential. A tune-up helps your system run more efficiently and effectively. A yearly inspection and maintenance visit from our techs can even extend the lifespan of your heater!
- Lowers Your Breakdown Risk: By giving our technician a chance to catch small problems early, our professional tune-ups greatly reduce your risk of a winter breakdown. That’s peace of mind for you and your family through winter.
- Save Money This Winter: A heating tune-up can boost the energy-efficiency of your heating system, allowing it to better conserve energy while still heating your home. This results in lower electric or gas bills.
- Extend Your System’s Lifespan: Establishing a pattern of annual maintenance can help extend the lifespan of your heating system. By having a professional inspect and tune up your furnace each fall, you prevent major wear-and-tear.
- Improve Your Home’s Comfort: A heating tune-up helps get your furnace, heat pump, or ductless system ready for the winter ahead. A well-maintained heater will run more efficiently and effectively, leading to better comfort.
- Maintain Your Warranty: Most new heating systems come with a manufacturer’s warranty that protects the system from manufacturing defects or problems with major components. However, this coverage expires if you skip tune-ups.
- Have Wintertime Peace of Mind: Don’t spend your winter worrying about whether or not your furnace is going to make it through to spring. A tune-up gives you something invaluable: peace of mind. Schedule your fall tune-up today!
If you’re ready to schedule your fall heating tune-up, give us a call today. Or fill out the form to schedule your service online. We look forward to helping you and your home get ready for the cooler months ahead!