Has your air conditioner stopped working? Let’s get it running again. Call us for an AC repair here in Fresno and the Central Valley.
We fix all makes and models, as well as all types of cooling systems. Just give us a call and let us know what’s wrong.
- No Cold Air: Put your hand up the register. If you’re not feeling any cold air a few minutes after your AC kicks on, you should really give us a call so we can diagnose what’s going on with your air conditioner.
- Loud Operation: All air conditioners make some noise as they run. But, if either the outdoor condenser or the indoor blower is much noisier than usual, there could be a mechanical issue to blame. Give us a call.
- Short-Cycling: Short cycling refers to an AC unit that constantly turns itself on-and-off. This wastes energy and causes extra wear-and-tear. It can be caused by a faulty thermostat, or by an incorrectly sized unit.
- Rising Utility Bills: If your latest summer electric bill just gave you a shock, the utility company might not be to blame. It could be your air conditioner. A malfunctioning system will often use far more energy.
- Overheated Rooms: If you’ve noticed that one room of your home is an icebox while another boils over, there could be an issue with the blower or your air ducts. Have us out to take a closer look and fix the issue.
- Frozen Coils: If your evaporator coils literally freeze over, it’s because the refrigerant entered a positive feedback loop. In most cases, this is due to insufficient airflow. Have our techs inspect your AC.