Has your furnace stopped working? If so, don’t hesitate to give your friendly neighbors at Allbritten a call. Our technicians can quickly fix your heater.
- Burning Smell
- Heater Won’t Turn Off
- Cold Air / No Air Coming Out of the Vents: If you reach up to the vents and don’t feel hot air coming out after a few minutes of your heater kicking on, this could signal that there’s a problem with the blower or your furnace. Call us!
- High Electric / Utility Bills: Have you noticed your monthly utility bills starting to climb? As heating systems start malfunctioning, they often end up running longer to produce less heating, driving up your energy bills.
- Inconsistent Heating: Are certain rooms of your home still freezing even after the furnace has been running for several hours? The issue could be with the system itself, or it could be a fault in your home’s air ducts.
- Furnace Turns On and Off: A furnace that is constantly starting and stopping is wasting energy and putting more wear-and-tear on itself. This can result in higher bills or a breakdown. Call us so we can diagnose the issue.
- Loud Noises Coming from the Heater: You probably have a good idea of what your heater sounds like normally. If you then start noticing abnormal or loud noises while it’s running, you need to have our technician take a look.
- No Pilot Light: In a natural gas furnace, the pilot light allows for the initial ignition and the furnace to operate. If your furnace isn’t turning on at all, check to see if the pilot light is lit. If not, call us!
For friendly repairs, give us a call right away. Or fill out the form to schedule service with us online.