Are you considering upgrading to a tankless water heater in Fresno, CA? Tankless water heater installation is often fast and gives you hot water on demand. These units are long-lasting and rarely need maintenance, but when they do, tankless water heater repair is available. Tankless heaters only heat water when you turn on the tap, giving you hot water as needed without the cost of keeping stored water at a specific temperature. Enjoy energy savings and seemingly endless hot water with an upgrade.
Tankless water heaters—also known as demand-type water heaters—are an efficient and convenient alternative to standard water heaters. They’re best known for their ability to provide homes with limitless hot water, which means no more running out of hot water on busy mornings! Our plumbers specialize in tankless water heater service and installation. We install these new, advanced water heaters in homes throughout the Central Valley.
For tankless water heater repair and replacement, give us a call. Or fill out the form to schedule your service online. Learn more about how tankless water heaters work in your home now!
- Unlimited Hot Water: By heating water as its needed at the faucet or shower head, these systems can provide your home with limitless hot water. For large families, that means no more “running out” on busy mornings.
- Energy Savings: Without a tank of hot water to keep warm, these systems are able to work much more efficiently than a standard water heater. Over the lifespan of the system, this can add up to significant savings.
- Long-Lasting Design: Tankless water heaters, on average, last about two times longer than standard water heaters. This means that you’d have to buy two standard water heaters within the lifespan of a single tankless unit.
- Wall-mounted Setup: Most tankless water heaters are conveniently wall-mounted in your garage, utility closet, or master bathroom. This saves on space and helps keep the water heater out of the way.
- Protect Your Home: With no tank, there’s no risk of a tank burst or tank leak. If your old water heater had you living on pins-and-needles, you’ll love the peace of mind that comes with a new tankless system.
- Reliable Hot Water: Tankless water heaters are incredibly reliable, and experience fewer breakdowns or problems than standard water heaters. If peace of mind is something you value, consider upgrading to a tankless unit. Here’s How Tankless Water Heaters Work